HOW TO ORDER VIA PHONE OR FAX:
The Customer Service Representative Will Need:
- Company name and billing address
- Shipping address, if different
- Email address
- Your Purchase Order No. and/or name
- Your Diamond Products Customer No.
- Date Needed
- Resale, Tax or other special situations
- Special Instructions
- Product(s) desired:
Quantity Catalog # Description
1 12462 4” X .250 Standard Gold Dry Tuck Point Blade
1 01789 M-1 with CB748 Complete Combo Rig
Three or more pieces of equipment is shipped within the continental U.S. is FOB Factory. Diamond Tool and Abrasive orders for over $400.00 net are FOB Destination via UPS Ground or truck. Premium shipping (i.e. 2nd day or overnight) is always FOB Factory. Equipment being picked up or shipped froma warehouse is subject to additional freight charges. Shipments to Puerto Rico have a minimum of $4000 (abrasives), $3000 (diamond tools and equipment).
Sales tax will be charged where applicable unless a tax exemption certificate is provided.
Items returned for repair should be carefully packaged and accompanied by a Packing Slip with the following information:
- Your company name, address, phone and email
- List of items for repair
- Returned Goods Authorization
- Explanation of repair(s) needed
- Original invoice (warranty only)
- (RGA) number obtained from the Returns Dept or Customer Service Dept.
Purchase orders are requested and full payment is expected on all trial materials. Trials will be invoiced on the basis of normal ordering quantity that the customer is expected to purchase if the trial is successful. Orders must specify the exact number normally purchased and be invoiced on that basis. Trials proving only partially satisfactory, but usable, will be credited on the basis of the value received. Trials proving completely unsatisfactory receive full credit. The efficiency of the trial performance is the decision of the customer.
All catalog items returned to stock are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Non-catalog items, special order items and any item beyond two (2) years from original invoice date are subject to a mandatory 50% restocking fee. Discontinued items and/or items purchased beyond four (4) years from original invoice date cannot be returned. Items returned for replacement or refund should be in original cartons and must be accompanied by a packing slip with the following information:
- Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number obtained from Returns Dept or Customer Service Dept
- List of items returned
- Reason(s) for return(s)
- Copy of original invoice(s)